Saturday, October 18, 2008

Santa is coming...with cash,for smile

Najib makes my fingers scratching my itchy head the whole day long..
When he said
‘’ Our economy is in a great shape. We not affected much by recession.’’
(Well, I don’t really remember what Najib quotes but he sounded as above)

That was the worst lie I witnessed on earth. Everyone knows we affected much.
--At least we will, soon enough.
..
..
..
..
..
WELL I was Wrong, but not completely…
That’s what I guess…

Paramore
For A Pessimist, I’m Pretty Optimistic 0:00

……………..

I forgot that perception was important factor in investment.
I forgot that investment was important in recovering economic recession.
I forgot how recovering economic globally could bring back smile at wallstreet.
I forgot on smile all over the world.

Muse
Exo-Politics 1:03
When the zetas fill the skies……..

Through creating calm environment he could spare our economy from salvation spreading quicker. Najib done good job on his part..(as TPM)..the least he could do.. But how long could he keep it?
Our role..??
Well first is by not being panic..
the least we could do is prepare..we might not affected yet, soon enough.

Santa???
Its Russian.. they coming back with cash along. Last Tuesday’s section makes me wonder.

‘’Russian helps out Iceland with recession by investing 5 billion Euros’’
‘’Russian multinational corp. ready to invest in bulk on US and foreign assets’’
‘’They ready to buy cheap’’

Could world be like the old days. Cold war… World divided into two main blocks..The US and Soviet…
But above all, delete the word cold war.Why?
US had already sent rep. to make friend with the Russian. Looks like they only interested in friend with cash.

Muse
Exo-Politics 2:40
When the zetas fill the skies……..

Like I mentioned before, it is global. All countries were affected as US market which was their centre collapsed.In Japan and India case they both related directly to US economy and affected the most while China the least as they were stronger domestically. Russian market had also affected. And they had also bailed out. Lucky them,…… got a lot of reserves fund.

‘’Putin encourages their multinational corp. to invest on foreign assets’’

Santa is coming, with cash…Just like the old days…

p/s: Hmm..thanks amar betolkan aku part perception tuh…



tempat bekeja yang serabut..

No comments: